This is the place to give your improvement suggestions, bugs and feedback - it's also where we'll post updates we do and where you can talk about our new adult social community.
- Public Group
- I haven't seen the videos for days ... please set Pornjon OtherAdmin
- See me in your dirty fantasy >> http://v.ht/Bi2chat0 $
- Thanks for the invite!
Really a fan of what you guys got going here. One thing that I'd suggest looking into (it'd also be a source of revenue) is some of the camming affiliate programs offering an API. If you can get it to where a model can claim their profile on a site and sync it to AN, you could feasibly build an "online models" section, and have their actual chatroom echo out on the site.
Since the API is through the affiliate program, AdultNode would earn a revshare off new members referred to said camming sites.
I think that would be a win/win/win for everyone (members, models and AdultNode)0 $
- i probably know (or understand why) but just in case, why are we limited to approximately 9 posts every 3 minutes? this is very limiting. the "why" i suspect is to prevent spammers or bots from overwhelming the servers? or maybe even to prevent some users from doing the same? but i'd be curious as to the true reason why we are limited? thanks. @pornjon0 $
- Please make it possible for us to block other users from appearing in the feed. Unfollowing does nothing. New posts from users that I've 'unfollowed' still show in the feed and I have to hide them as soon as I see the username. I just had to hide a bunch of posts from a user that I 'unfollowed' a couple of days ago.
- 0 $
- ok...this is somewhat of a stupid, dare i say elementary, question. but i'm looking for some clarity. i have a) my user id b) a page (hotguys) and c) a group (hotyoungguys). what's the difference/benefit of posting to a group versus a page? why have them at all? i guess pages and groups might be more focused on certain material/content. but many bloggers are already pretty focused on what they are posting or want to see. the main question is what is the difference between a page and a group - and what are the benefits or shortcomings of each? thanks all! love adult node and the community here!0 $